Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who is JayTaraye


Hello World!

Im sure you have been wondering who the HELL is JayTaraye; alittle bit about myself would include that I am a native (not so much proud but ill rep. any way) of Detroit, Michigan, home of the Motor City and the start of R&B. NO that does not mean I kno how to produce a car, I can not sing (however I can carry a tune at least) & NO U IGNORANT BASTARDS I do not kno Eminem (but wouldnt mind gettin to kno him).

Im a student at the Illustrious Morehouse College where we dont walk ,we SAUNTER and we are being taken advantage of by our administration which is another story for possibly another time. JayTaraye is short for Jason Taraye which was a nickname that I was slightly hesitant about but took it with open arms. It was given to me by a dear ole friend (Chris S.) who gives me the real even when its not neccessary but thats the NYC (Harlem) flava that keeps me wanting more (shout outs also to Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and all my friends up in the BIG APPLE...the swag is impeccable).

A dream goal of mines would be to travel all over the globe as an international male model. This wasnt some dream I came up with in like 5 mins, I have always tried to perfect myself to do this and I have brushed up on my knowledge of HIGH FASHION (Haute Couture) as well as language skills (Je Parle Francais et Konnichiwa Dozo?) to get me around some parts of the world **NOTE** that was French and Japanese for the slow portion of the crowd**NOTE**

Any other personal knowledge about ME...well ull have to stay tuned to see what else ima gripe about.

I felt that creating a blog is a bit over done & quiet as its kept a bit cliche' but Im bored this summer & I have a lot to say. Im a type of person who doesnt hold anything back (which seems like another cliche' statement provided by our modern day reality super stars...BTW ur 15 mins of fame is almost up) so to the FCC please stay the hell away from me but TMZ u mite want to capture this. I also created this blog out of shear boredom and who knos it mite get me at least 5 out of 15 mins of super stardom (give me an inch and ill take a mile).

This blog isnt jus about me and my personal crazy day to day antics but I want to deliver fashion for those with expensive taste (men and women) and those with little to no cash (its a Recession BITCH!!). I also want to give the audience some new music, videos, funny clips, cool links or watever comes to my mind...


Hope you all will enjoy (LIKE U HAVE A CHOICE LOL)

and remember "IT's not jus ur BASICS"


xoxo


JayTaraye

No comments:

Post a Comment