Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hermes RTW Spring/Summer 2009

I most definitely need to post more fashion on this site like I promised instead of invading the lives of entertainers I'm never going to meet. Therefore I looked and I noticed that Hermes dedicated the Spring/Summer 2009 collection to the Wild West. Now granted I'm not a huge fan of the Wild West as far as Cowboy/girl fashions or the movie. However I flipped through and noticed a couple of pieces that my eyes were trained to. So if you look at the bottom I give you the audience a taste of what I saw and how BEAT each of the pieces were. This makes me re-think the fashions of the West so much more.







Thanks Hermes for bringing me to the light and for using the old legends and the new faces of the modeling industry. If You would like to see more from this collection please vist
xoxo
JayTaraye

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE seeing Naomi and Jourdan Dunn, but that collection was lackluster...other than the bags of course...it is Hermes afterall! But I've seen better from Gaultier. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete